Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Paying Off Debt With Free Money Online!

Over the last year we've accumulated quite a bit of debt after a change in living situation. My father in law, a Vietnam Veteran, got sick last year at this time and had to move in with us after spending eleven days at the VA. I quit my full time job to take care of him on a daily basis. On top of this we decided to renovate his home so we could move out of our rental and eventually save money! My husband worked hard all last Summer fixing up the house and we were able to move in last October when our lease was up. I've always made money online here and there from various sites. Whether it's PayPal money which I can use to buy anything, including paying my bills, or with Amazon cards which I save up to buy gifts or everyday household items. Now I really had a purpose to my earning which was also part of my New Year's Resolution...to save money and pay off debt. As we all know things always come up and it makes saving very hard. I recently decided to use my online earnings to help pay of this debt!

One of my favorite earning sites is Super Pay Me. You can check it out and sign up to earn here. As you can see from the photo above I've made over four hundred dollars on that site, which is pretty darn good. I have the PayPal business MasterCard which I can use to make payments on some of my accounts. I'm starting with my smallest debt and working my way up, focusing all of my extra money to that goal. So far in the last week I've managed to make an extra ten dollars in payments to my account that I've working to pay off first. Hopefully by making these extra payments before my next statement comes out I'll be able to not only pay this balance off faster, I'll save some money in interest charges!

I earn the most money on Super Pay Me by completing surveys. My two favorite survey walls are Tap Paid Surveys and Your Surveys. You can also earn money by completing various offers on their offer walls and also by referring friends. I dedicate a separate email for signups so my main email doesn't get slammed with spam! It's pretty easy to earn on that site and there is also a chat wall where you can see which offers are crediting and how much people are making. You'd be surprised by how well some people do! Obviously you're not going to be able to make enough to quit your job but if you are like me and could use a few extra bucks while sitting at home this is perfect for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment