Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Dear Victoria Secret: Please Bring Back Your Bathing Suits!

Ladies, I think most of you can agree with me, we miss Victoria Secret's bathing suits. I'm actually still mourning my loss of my favorite brand and until recently I hadn't even bought a new swim suit. I was just making do with my old favorite Victoria Secret bikinis since they quit selling them. I realize that they are still selling swimwear under the PINK brand, which is fine for my seventeen year old, however I miss the old VS Swim selection.

So about a week ago I finally broke down and ordered a super cute bikini I found online and patiently waited for it to arrive. Now I know buying bathing suits online isn't practical but I live in a very small town and also take care of my father in law, so getting out is limited. I knew my size with Victoria Secret and that made buying online so convenient. So my new bikini showed up and was a little skimpier than I'm used and the top had no lining! Hello, these nipples need coverage, I know I can't be the only gal that doesn't want to have those headlights blazing on the beach! I'm still debating on whether or not to send it back since my husband didn't mind the skimpy bottoms!

I've been asking my girlfriends where they buy their suits and time and time again they all are agreeing that they too miss Victoria Swim! I'm hoping, wishing and praying that they change their minds and decide to bring the swimwear line back to stores and online! What I really liked about their suits in particular is that they had all sorts of coverage, from super skimpy to more modest. The pieces were pretty much mix and match and they always had the best colors! When you buy the same bikini in different colors you know you have a winner and I had that in Victoria Secret swimwear.

So what do we need to do Victoria Secret? Start a petition? Write, call and post to social media? I mean I really need you guys to figure this out! Summer is coming! If you are a fan of Victoria Secret Swim and miss them leave a comment and let me know where you've found bathing suits since they quit selling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment