Sunday, August 29, 2021

Hornitos Tequila Surprise

This is my take on the Tequila Baybreeze, a drink that has tequila, pineapple and cranberry juice. I saw this Oceanspray Cran-Pineapple juice and I thought it would be a perfect fit with the Hornitos tequila I had. Here's the recipe I used:

2 ounces of Hornitos Tequila

6 ounces of Oceanspray Cran-PinappleJuice

Master of Mixers Margarita Salt for the rim

3 cherries

1 tsp. juice from the cherry jar

Ice Cubes

Fill your measuring cup with two ounces of Hornitos tequila. Wet the rim of the glass with the tequila and then dip in the margarita salt. Add your ice. Pour the Hornitos tequila into the glass, then add the Oceanspray Cran-Pineapple juice. Add the three cherries and the juice. Stir. Enjoy!

Follow us on Facebook for more recipes, household tips and tricks, travel and more. See the video how to on TikTok.

No comments:

Post a Comment