Monday, August 2, 2021

Easy Rib Rub

Let me just start off by saying that we love ribs in my house! I try to make them at least twice a month, not only is it a tasty dinner it's super easy. I always start off with a rib rub. I combine some of my favorite spices and bled them all together. The spices I use are as listed below:

1 Tsp. Paprika

1 Tsp. Garlic Salt

1 Tsp. Salt

1 Tsp. Ground Mustard

1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper

Once you blend the spices up it should look like the picture above. Now you're ready to start rubbing. Sprinkle half the mixture on the front and half the mixture on the back. That's all there is to it. Cook your ribs your prefered method. If you don't already have a favorite way to cook your ribs try it low and slow. I cover mine tightly with tin foil and cook at 200 degrees all day. Don't open and look at them, they'll be just fine. Half an hour before you eat dinner slather your favorite BBQ sauce on the ribs, recover and cook at the same temperature.

Find us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment