Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Made In America Christmas-Alex and Ani

Christmas is getting closer and closer now that Thanksgiving is in our rear view mirror! If you haven't caught any of my other posts about a Made in America Christmas let me explain. I am challenging everyone to buy at least one item that is Made in the USA while you are doing your Christmas shopping this year. A lot of people have the wrong impression that it's difficult to find gifts made here, or that you're going to pay an arm and a leg. That's where I come in, I'm doing all the leg work for you. There are a ton of great brands out there making high quality products that are affordable right here in the good ole U-S of A! If you missed my previous two posts be sure to check them out to find out what other great brands I've featured!

Today I'm highlighting a brand that I really love, Alex and Ani. They make affordable jewelry that all age groups can appreciate! I really love these bracelets and so does my teen daughter. Pictured above is our matching Celestrial wheel bracelets, mine Leo, hers Sagittarius. These bracelets look great worn alone or stacked. You can keep them all gold or silver tone or mix and match. Alex and Ani offer a ton of different charms so you'll be sure to find one for anyone on your list. What I really like about them as well is they offer charity bracelets. These bracelets donate a portion of the proceeds to the charities which are named on each bracelet design. They also offer seasonal charms so you could make a tradition of getting the Christmas charms each year.

Alex and Ani doesn't just make bracelets, they also offer necklaces and rings as well. Now is a great time to add Alex and Ani to your jewelry collection since they are offering free shipping with no minimum! You can check out all the amazing jewelry they make with love in the USA by clicking here.

Keep checking back for the next featured brand in my Made in America Christmas series. The next few posts we'll be featuring gifts for the guy in your life! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment