Friday, June 9, 2017

How To Keep Your Laptop From Overheating

Are you tired of your laptop over heating all the time? It doesn't really seem to matter if it's on a desk or on my lap, my laptop was always overheating and shutting off. We all know how annoying that can be to have your laptop shut off in the middle of a movie or while doing work. I came up with a simple and cheap way to keep my laptop cool. The best part was it was something I already had in my house, so there was no additional cost. Of course you can buy things to prevent your laptop from overheating but those can be costly.

So what is the item that can keep your laptop playing that movie? A simple baking rack! You know, the thing you put cookies to cool when they come out of the oven. A simple metal baking rack will solve all your laptop overheating issues. If you don't already have one in your house you can check with a parent or grandparent, they might have one laying around they aren't using. Or you can check with a local thrift store, second hand store or yard sale.

I love an easy way to solve a problem that doesn't cost a forturne. If you have a tip or trick be sure to tell us in a comment, we'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment