Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Moppy Review From Natural House

I love the idea of a natural cleaner. Especially one that is going to be used around small children, in the case of a floor cleaner where small ones are crawling all around. I'm also not a fan of strong scents when I'm cleaning..and so Moppy was perfect for me! I was super happy when they sent me their product to try..and I was in need of mopping, so it came just in time! I loved how the pouch was easy to use..just plop it in your mop bucket and wait a few minutes. It's safe for different floor surfaces like the vinyl floors in my house or the finished hardwood floors you may have. It's also safe for Terrazzo, slate, marble and tile among others! The Probiotic Cleaner is just one of the products from Natural House, they also make toilet bowl, glass, surface cleaner and more all with cute names like Moppy, Glassy and Flushy!

Now down to the dirt! The cleaner really worked well..and the fact that it's natural and not full of harmful chemicals really sealed the deal! The following is from their website: All of products are phosphate/APE-free, eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable. We do not believe in using any genetically modified (GM) bacteria. Natural House products are strong enough for commercial clean-up, yet safe and gentile for all of the members of your Natural House. You can find them on facbook or twitter and YouTube for more information! To purchase Moppy click here!

Find us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment