Thursday, January 3, 2019

Earn Money Playing Games On Your iPhone!

If you have an iPhone and want to make some easy money playing games this article is for you! I've done a few articles about earning money online because it's something I've done for years. Being a stay at home mom and caretaker, I'm home all day anyway. I've always looked for easy ways to help contribute to the household. The money I've earned online has gone to Christmas gifts, school clothes, bills and everyday items for my house. I recently discovered a new app that works with one of the online sites I already use to make money. The site I'm talking about is Swagbucks, if you don't have an account yet sign up here to start earning. You don't need an iPhone to make money on this site, just to make money playing this game.

Head on over to the app store and download the game called Swagbucks Bowling. You'll earn anywhere from one cent to four cents from playing an easy bowling game. Keep in mind I didn't earn anything the first game I played since I didn't do very well. After I got the hang of it I've earned for every game!

You can see in the picture above of the game crediting in my Swagbucks account. All you have to is sign up and then log in once you've downloaded the game. It's that easy. Make money all while entertaining yourself, it really can't get any easier. Don't forget Swagbucks is a great way to earn in general and this game just helps you cash out a little faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment